Terms & Conditions for "Answers Rates.com"
- Republish material from "Answers Rates.com"
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from "Answers Rates.com"
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from "Answers Rates.com"
- Redistribute content from "Answers Rates.com"
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consent to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- dot.com community sites.
- associations or other groups representing charities.
- online directory distributors
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms, and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
iframe content Liability Your Privacy Reservation of Rights Removal of links from our website disclaimer.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.