Healthy Diet Food Business Plan for College Students 2022
Reason for starting the project:
- The scope of the University Diet Alliance is a special food, such as Shandong cuisine, Sichuan cuisine, Cantonese cuisine, etc., as well as local famous food, and conducts a survey on the source of students, and appropriately adjusts the combination of various cuisines and local famous food according to the geographical location of the university so that people from Students from different places can eat meals that suit their tastes.
- The business philosophy of the University Diet Alliance is that everything is for college students to eat better.
- The University Catering Alliance negotiates with colleges and universities on the condition of providing student aid positions and paying a certain canteen rent, paving the way for the development and growth of the University Catering Alliance. The food raw materials are produced and distributed uniformly by the University Catering Alliance to ensure the high quality and safety of food raw materials while reducing the cost of food raw materials.
- The administrators recruited by the University Dietary Alliance are senior non-postgraduate students, so the college students who suffer from the low quality of the college diet supervise the work of the employees, and effectively ensure the safety and quality of the food provided by the University Dietary Alliance.
Healthy Diet Food Business Plan
1. Development prospects
2. Introduction to the store
3. Development strategy
- Before the restaurant opens, it needs to be advertised, because the main customer group is students, and the speed and breadth of information transmission among students are very large, so there is no need to spend too much effort on publicity, just carry out leaflets Or simple advertisements in the form of multimedia (such as: audio) and so on.
- In catering to students as the target group, quality and quantity are the keys to success in gaining customers. Therefore, in the business process, different practices can be adapted to make them taste different, in order to be different from competitors and to give customers more discounts to attract more customers. In addition, the restaurant also offers packages such as "couples" and "meetings with old friends", which will also become a major feature of the restaurant due to the lack of casual dining. At the same time, you can also set up a "mood wall" to encourage dining staff to write down their mood or suggestions for the store (this part of the content can be carried out online and offline at the same time).
- Many students are accustomed to the three-point-one-line lifestyle. In many cases, in order to save time, they will choose the nearest dining place instead of going to a farther restaurant, so the geographical location choice will not be too far from the school gate. the distance. The restaurant will also launch a takeaway service at an appropriate time, and take corresponding measures according to different situations. For example: if there are more than three (including three) orders, they can be delivered to the door for free. If you order takeaway alone, you need to pay a certain delivery fee. This has another advantage. The fee will pull up the other two takeaways, which can also increase sales. This part can be done online to save time and money.
- The restaurant uses stainless steel buffet plates, which are economical and environmentally friendly, and the waste cannot be dumped casually. You can contact the farmers and let them collect them regularly for free, so it can be mutually beneficial. Many restaurants are not in place in this regard, so a good dining environment can attract more customers.
- Although the number of tourists will drop sharply during the summer vacation, there are still some students, nearby residents, and migrant workers. At that time, measures such as reducing the production volume and shifting the focus of services can be adopted to improve the business situation during the summer vacation. During the winter vacation, I considered studying for a month, which has reduced unnecessary costs.
- The market economy is rapidly developing, changing, and dynamic. Therefore, it is necessary to look at the development of an enterprise from a long-term perspective and analyze it to make a long-term plan. After each stage, the overall situation of the operation should be summarized. And make a plan for the next step, such as a ladder-like development model. After the operation is stable, you can consider expanding the operation, adding other service items, and you can find new markets, doing chain operations, and slowly building your own brand. In short, you must take a long-term perspective.
4. Restaurant management structure
- Main cultural features: health care, humanistic care
- Main product features: Vegetarian stir-fry, dry pot, set meal with dietary health care function
- Main service features: membership tracking service
- Main environmental features: green dining environment with a traditional cultural atmosphere
5. Market Analysis
- Analysis of advantages:
- Disadvantage analysis:
- Opportunity analysis:
- Threat analysis:
6. Promotion and Market Penetration
- Promotion strategy:
7. Financial analysis
- Costs mainly include:
8. Marketing mix strategy
- Tangible marketing strategy:
- Skilled marketing strategy:
- customer feedback form. In the service, the staff is strictly required to establish the concept of customer first and listen carefully to the opinions of customers.
- Carry out customer satisfaction to the end. Establish the concept of "customers are satisfied only when they are satisfied", so as to think about customers all the time.
- Establish a restaurant customer service questionnaire and track customers online.
- Establish a digital marketing and blog marketing system. Timely and accurately understand group trends and recommend products, and do a good job in customer relationship management.
9. Attach importance to a series of corporate public relations activities
- Establish a cooperative relationship of unity and trust with employees.
- Community relations.
- Government relations.
10. Give full play to the price advantage of the restaurant
11. Market risk
- Risks in the development stage of this project, the opening of similar restaurants that may appear in the market at the same time.
- Risks in the production and operation stage of the project. The benefits after the project are put into production depend on the sales volume and other performance of its products in the market. For the project at this stage, the biggest source of market risk is the competition risk of the catering industry in the market. , if the project is put into operation with good benefits, it is likely to bring about the birth of a series of similar business projects, thus intensifying the competitive pressure on the project.
- learn advanced production technology and experience, and develop their own special food.
- Strict management, regular training of personnel, and establishment of customer service reports.
- After entering the market, understand the food market cycle, do not stand still, and actively develop and update food.
- Establish long-term and maintain long-term cooperative relations with raw material suppliers to ensure the supply of raw material resources.