- Register on the popular shared web hosts;
- Create the simplest WordPress website;
- Monitor the running market and running speed in real-time;
- Submit support requests online to test the quality of customer service;
- According to user experience, real-time data, and customer evaluation, the ranking of virtual hosts.
Best web hosting for beginners – top 10 companies reviews in 2022
1. SiteGround – excellent customer service and speed
- WordPress Officially Recommended Web Hosting Provider
- Free email and SSL certificate
- Host uptime is 99%, very stable
- Loading speed is 96 seconds
- Unlimited traffic
- Cloudflare CDN service (supports over 90 countries)
- The highest quality of customer service
- The basic plan does not include a free domain name
- The basic package price is a bit high
2. GreenGeeks – the best “green” host in ecology
- SSD and unlimited bandwidth
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- 3 times the green energy, making the website more environmentally friendly
- The best security feature set
- Free SSL certificate, email, CDN service, CART
- Developer friendly web hosting
- Packages are purchased on a 3-year basis
- Higher follow-up costs – $95 per month
- Only 2 data centers in the US and Europe
3. Bluehost – virtual host with the best comprehensive index
- WordPress Officially Recommended Web Hosting
- 95% uptime
- Loading speed is 95 seconds
- The free domain name and SSL certificate, and free Weebly website builder
- $150 worth of advertising services
- Free SSL certificate and domain name
- Get a discount when you buy a 3-year plan
- The basic package only includes 1 domain name
4. HostGator – Regular runtime is the best
- 100% guarantee the normal operation of the website, absolutely stable
- The relocation of the website is free, the SSL certificate is also free, and the website backup is also free
- Drag-and-drop web design tool
- Unlimited space and bandwidth
- 55% off a 1-year package
- The renewal fee is a bit high – $10.95/month
- The basic plan does not include a free SSL certificate
5. Cloudways – The Best Cloud Hosting
- Integrate Vultr, StackPath, AWS, Linode, GCP, Digital Ocean several VPS hosting, and Google Cloud hosting
- The regular running time has reached 99%, which is very stable
- Pricing starts at $10 per month
- 24/7 live chat customer support (average response time is 3 minutes)
- Customer Rated 3
- $30 off promotion
6. FastComet – Best Managed Web Hosting
- High-security factor, there are many advanced tools used by developers
- SSL certificate and domain name relocation are all free
- Money-back guarantee within 45 days
- Marketing content is wrong
- Proprietary CDNs sometimes don't work
7. ChemiCloud – the most cost-effective web hosting
8. DreamHost – monthly payment, low renewal fee
- Loading is fast at 648ms
- The runtime can be guaranteed, so the server is stable
- Can be paid monthly
- 97-day money-back guarantee
- Unlimited bandwidth and storage
- The running time is lower than other virtual hosts in this article, which is 94%
- no cPanel
9. ScalaHosting – Best VPS Hosting
- The server response time was 29 seconds, and the web page loaded in 0.76 seconds, which is amazing
- ScalaHosting, a web hosting provider, has a near-perfect long-track run time, scoring a high 99% in the hosting court test.
- 99% running time guarantee, very stable
- It's fast enough, loading in 76 seconds
- Free website migration, free SSL certificate, free website backup
- Security Shield Protection
- Unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth
- 55% off the 12-month plan, very affordable
- WordPress is optimized
- The data center only has 2 regions in the United States and Europe
- A free SSL certificate is not included in the basic package
10. Hostinger – the cheapest web hosting
- Very affordable ($99/mo for single website hosting; $2.89/mo for premium shared hosting; $3.99/mo for enterprise shared hosting )
- Free SSL Certificate
- Already optimized for the WordPress site builder
- This web hosting data center is located in the US, EU, UK, and Asia
- Websites are protected with a real-time distributed denial-of-service model
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- There is a fee for a single shared plan
- Daily website backups cost $99 per month and up
How to find the best web hosting for beginners?
- If you plan to build a WordPress blog with a lot of traffic, you might as well use WP Engine, a web hosting focused on WordPress. Although the price is high, it is definitely worth the money.
- Bluehost and SiteGround are the best options if your requirements for a web host are fast, long-lasting, and high-quality customer service.
- If you want to minimize your expenses and reduce costs, you can use Hostinger and HostGator these two web hosting. Both of these web hosting prices are relatively low. Other hosts lower than these two hosts, suggest that you should not consider it.
- If you want to use cloud hosting, we recommend Cloudways, after all, it integrates multiple VPS and cloud hosting providers such as Digital Ocean, Google Cloud Hosting, AWS, Linode, Vultr, etc.
The usual running time of the website
Pricing of web hosting
What are the definitions of virtual web hosts?
- Shared Web Hosting – The so-called Shared Web Hosting means that your website shares the same server with other websites. The advantage of shared web hosting is that it is cheaper, the disadvantage is that other websites may have an impact on your own website. If there is a surge in traffic to one website on a shared web hosting, it will affect other websites on that server before the server can throttle the traffic to that website.
- VPS – The whole point of VPS is virtual dedicated hosting, which is that multiple websites are on the same server, but these websites have dedicated space and are managed by software. There are many benefits to having a dedicated server, such as having your own IP address and less fluctuation in runtime but may not perform as well as your own server. You can refer to the best VPS virtual private server recommended by this blog.
- Cloud hosting – Cloud hosting is similar to VPS in that it has its own space on multiple servers and is not limited to a fixed server. Similar to VPS, it can flexibly deal with the high traffic problems of other websites. If a site on the same server shuts down that server, the host you are using only needs to move the website to another server, which is why this type of server is called "cloud" hosting.
- Dedicated Hosting – Dedicated hosting provides webmasters with a dedicated server on which no other website shares this server with you. The webmaster can also fully control and dominate the server.
- Small sites should choose to be hosted on shared hosting. Other sites have little influence on your own. If your website has less than 50,000 monthly visitors, choosing shared hosting is the best option.
- If your website has more than 50,000 visitors per month, consider moving your website to cloud hosting and dedicated hosting. If your website has more than 50,000 visitors per month, it's well worth the extra money to spend on premium hosting.
Why ignore free web hosting?
- Stability, that is, runtime.
- speed. Loading speed directly affects user experience and search engine rankings.
- Customer support. Many people will inevitably encounter some technical problems in the process of building a website. Therefore, providing some technical support is also an important indicator for judging a virtual host.