On this page...
What are keywords?
Why are keywords important?
What are long-tail keywords?
Learn more in our keyword research guide.
Use Website Keywords to Develop a Content Strategy
The relationship between keywords and search engines
What is the function of keywords?
What are the most popular keywords recently?
Why is it necessary to include keywords in the title?
How to find popular keywords?
How do distinguish and find out which are popular keywords?
20 Best Keyword Research Tips for Your SEO Strategy
1. Keyword extraction of hot words and soaring words
2. Find the seed keyword
3. Do keyword research
4. Keyword generation creativity
5. Analyze various indicators of keywords
- Keyword search volume shows how many people around the world or in a country are searching for this keyword on Google.
- Keyword CTR helps sellers understand the traffic and popularity that a single keyword can bring.
- Keyword traffic potential is a metric that gives sellers an idea of how much search traffic a keyword that ranks higher is driving.
- Keyword ranking difficulty, help sellers find keywords that are easy to improve ranking.
6. Keyword grouping
7. Keyword sorting
- Traffic potential estimates for keyword groups.
- Competitiveness and ranking difficulty.
- Keyword ROI
8. Run a competitor keyword analysis
9. Use the website search bar
10. Utilize tools
11. Think like a visitor
12. Check the frequency of visiting keywords
13. Use keywords that deliver the greatest ROI
14. Analysis of hot-searched long-term words
15. The combination of keywords
16. Industry keyword combination elements
- Brand word + core word combination
- (2) Modifier + core word