What is SEO? Top 10 Google Ranking Factors you Must Know for 2022
Understanding SEO rankings or "How to rank higher on Google?"
What is SEO ranking?
Google Ranking vs SEO Ranking
How Does Google Search SEO Ranking Work?
- Purpose of the web page
- Expertise, authority, credibility – not only from website and web content but also from the individual producing the content
- Quantity and quality of content
- Website information and information on content producers
- The reputation of the website and the reputation of the content producer
What exactly are on-page SEO and off-page SEO?
How to check search engine rankings?
The website is More Secure and Accessible
- The code of the website needs to be streamlined and powerful
- The robots.txt file, because this file tells the Google robot what content on its own website should be crawled and which should not be crawled
Web Page Speed
- Is your site a responsive website that automatically scales for different devices
- Whether the site font is a large font, mainly for small screens to improve readability
- How well are access and navigation done, and does it include click-through menus?
- Make sure that important content is not covered by interstitial ads
Domain name Age, Links, and Authority
Understand potential syntax for indexing keywords and SEO rankings
Understand search intent
- Find a specific website (navigational)
- Find answers to questions (websites that provide information)
- Find information before placing an order (investigative inquiry)
- Place an order to buy (transaction nature)
Is content length a factor in SEO rankings?
SEO Ranking Factors – Answer Box
- answer the questions
- Include the question in the title and format the title tag in a friendly way
- Make sure your answers are accurate, relevant, and not too long
- For keywords and related content that already have an answer box
- Contains a list or table
Use Video to Boost Your SEO Rankings
- Users of all ages watch the video
- 79% of users prefer to watch videos
- Web-users watch videos to decide whether to buy something
- Use keywords in page titles. Because that's the first place Google will focus in order for Google to associate search keywords with relevant content. Page titles generally appear on the first line of search results entries.
- Use heading tags to show content hierarchy and structure. If the heading is in heading 1, then subheadings can use heading 2 or heading 3.
- Create a description section with keywords. The description section should be short and engaging. The description section usually contains about 160 letters, and webmasters need to use these short 160 characters to create a description section that is enough to attract visitors to click.
- Be sure to use keywords in the alt tags of pictures on web pages, because keywords in pictures can indicate the relevance of the picture to the main content. Google includes image search, through which visitors can find your website and read your content.
- Using icon markers was appropriate to tell Google what type of content is being produced.
User Experience (RankBrain)
- Click-through rate – the percentage of visitors who click through after an item is displayed in the search results;
- Exit rate – the exit rate means that there is no content on the website that the visitor wants;
- Length of stay – how long a visitor stays on a website after clicking through;
SEO Ranking Link
- import link
- External link
- Internal link
Real Business Information
- name, address, phone number
- Business Directory on Google and Facebook
- Similar user reviews on Yelp and Timorlestelist
- Accurate local search terms